The Senior Project Manager will be charged with all projects related to buying and selling, demolition and repair, and assisting with insurance collection related to industrial manufacturing and miscellaneous equipment. This position will use extensive project management background and aggressive results-oriented approach to consistently deliver results. This position must be a driver of results and will play a key role leading Aqua Metals to its next level of organizational evolution with goal to increase global lead production without increasing emissions using AquaRefining.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, RESPONSIBILITIES, & DELIVERABLES:
- Ensure timeline and deliverables for demolition or repair and selling of equipment
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project; coordinate and arrange assignments as needed; responsible for supervision of contractors, consultants, and all planning ensuring deliverables
- Review allocation amount to determine time frame, limitations, and procedures for all phases of project; plan, direct, coordinate and lead activities of special projects as directed by the executive team
- Ensure goals, objectives, and all elements of the project are within the prescribed time frame and budget
- Outline work plan to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority; prepare and present progress reports to Executive Committee
- Highly organized; timeline, deadline, and calendar driven
- Able to present mathematical projections using charts, such as Gantt, Pert, Pareto, etc.
- Ability to manage projects using scheduling software, such as Smartsheet, Workzone, Workfront, Clarizen, or similar software
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate project effectiveness
- Analyze and make effective recommendations on administrative, management, budgetary/fiscal practices, procedures, and problems
- Prepare, negotiate, and administer contracts
- Research, compile and analyze statistical and other complex data
- Work within the role to uphold a high level of leadership in upholding values of compliance and support for the human resources, environment health and safety policies
- Supervisory responsibilities: None
GENERAL FUNCTIONS, RESPONSIBILITIES, & DELIVERABLES:
- SAFETY: always take ownership of and operate safely; be alert, observe, correct, and report unsafe conditions/incidents; ensure completion and documentation for appropriate task training, such as all equipment, vehicles, systems, or any safety requirements; comply with safety program
- MISSION: align all behavior, habits, and actions toward Aqua Metals mission; goal-oriented
- ETHICS: treats people with respect; works ethically with integrity; exercises due diligence
- TEAMWORK: balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes constructive feedback; contributes to building a positive and collaborative team spirit; supports everyone's efforts to succeed; demonstrate professional, solution-oriented demeanor and communication during all interactions; facilitate communication between all stakeholders
- CULTURE: commit daily to developing a work culture that cultivates trust, collaboration, and results
- PROBLEM SOLVING: works alone or in groups to develop solutions; apply reason and critical thinking
- ATTENDANCE: regular attendance, reporting promptly and appropriately for work, meetings/training, follow time off procedures
- COMMUNICATION: write/speak clearly and professionally in all situations; participates attentively to questions and problems with all people; initiate questions and feedback
- demonstrate understanding of company, departmental policies/procedures, as well as adhere to changes; follow employee handbook, which includes and is not limited to Anti-Bullying, Anti-Harassment, Violence in the Workplace, and Guidelines for Appropriate Conduct
- follow operating procedures and comply with all regulatory requirements (federal, state, local, other)
- adhere to professional appearance, dress, and uniform standards; always wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) while on production floor (Tyvek suit)
- complete other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-plus years of experience within field
- Ability to work in industrial and office setting
- meet physical requirements outlined in physical and work environment requirements listed below
- SOFTWARE/HARDWARE: Project Management Scheduling Software (Smartsheet, Workzone, Workfront, Clarizen, or similar), Microsoft Office suites; email, internet, adobe, etc., as well as varying specific company software platforms; computer (desk and laptop), phone, fax, copier, scanner, and other related office equipment (audio/video/media equipment)
- TYPING/DATA ENTRY: 40 words per minute
- identification that establishes the right to work in the United States; identification that establishes identity
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: It is essential to adhere to safety guidelines (use of personal protective equipment, safety policies and procedures). Physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, and the company will consider varying requirements whenever necessary. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet in the office. When in the field, appropriate hearing protection may be needed.